Saturday 22 November 2008

Busy Day

Well today was a busy day for me and hubby,we went shopping for my mum then visited his mum she is not to well just now Well she is 83 years young, then on to knitsomniacks to slab yes slab for there new hut to go on she might not be posting today as she is haveing pc troubles we look forward to her return soon.Now that I am home been fed and am nice and cosy going to knit on my lapghan as it is almost finished the pic's today are of my sock stash hope you enjoy see you tomoz peeps.


from china
my mum bought this one






again from china











from china







this is so soft angels and elephants







this again is so soft








I love the colour of this yarn 100% merino








again love the colour










this is beautiful







bye xxx

1 comment:

  1. i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
    it's a bit late so might not blog til tomorrow. but you keep up the good work for us both :-)

    ReplyDelete