Wednesday 19 November 2008

work,visit,knit and blog.


Well folk's up at 6am then to work after that went to visit knitsomniack(bp) then came home to let the animals out for there need's. Then opened the mail and yes a parcel more needle's boye from duppdupp.com a set of straight 10" and a 16" circular nice and colourful I will soon have more needles than yarn lol but I love my knitting needles I will never have to many the more the merrier I say anyway well some pic's of my future work to get done




this is and will be future jumpers and the bear is ruffus wh was bought in Dublin quite a few years ago.










this is some
baby knit's one done and some to do.
















this is when i get round to it scarves










this is almost a lapghan










well that's all for today I hope I don't bore you too much luv ya all xx

1 comment:

  1. awww, look at the babies. ohhhhhh, look at the ufos!!!! lol, at least you've got most of your yarn otn, i've just got skeins exploding everywhere, but nothing cast-on. working on pipper's just now, 1 sleeve and then the side seams and i can wrap it up and forget about until dec. 25th, that f***

    ReplyDelete