Thursday 27 November 2008

More sock's















Hi peep's it is early for me to be on but was waiting to here back from sock's for soldiers moderator to see if I was excepted to join the loads of member's who knit sock's for soldier's and I am so pleased to say I have hooray I found out about it from a blog I read footheel sock knitter
so after reading about it I went a looking and now all I am waiting for is the sock kit from the group socks for soldiers
For all those that read my blog go on and look for yourself and if you support the troops and can knit go on and see if you can join I am the first person from Scotland to join and I am proud. O yes in the pic it is mare wearing her socks

well that's it for now may have more later you never know

6 comments:

  1. Hello, from the Footheel Socknitter! I had just finished cleaning the kitchen after our Thanksgiving meal and read your email. Then I visited your blog. I was thrilled to see another knitter, from SCOTLAND, will be joing the SFS group, and you had read it from my blog. Might I say WELCOME! ahead of time.Scotland and Ireland are two places I have always felt a connection with in my heart. email me sometime if you like: blackcatsox@inbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tammy and a big hello from me I just love Ireland my borther stays there and mum's irish too will e-mail you soon cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. get a load of you! out there doing good and making international connections. you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am also a SFS knitter, I have knit 4 pairs and #5 just picked up the gusset sts for decreasing. I welcome you to this awesome group of knitters. These ladies and gentlemen are all incredibly dedicated to the support of soldiers without political bent. My only problem is I am not getting any personal knitting done, since I joined this group, it has been 100% SFS for 3 months now. I must get to my holiday knitting and still keep up SFS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi suzy well yes I can be a little like that so I must only spend half the time on the sfs knitting an the rest on my own stuff which there is a lot of ufo's but I do love your dedication keep up the great work..

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done, spritly! your an international inspiration. footheel sock knitter blogged about you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete